Thursday, March 12, 2009

International Tack!

Maybe the blogging has been a little light recently, but with good reason! It's Spring Break 2009!

Now, the economy has kept the scale of the getaways smaller than prior years, but have no fear - you can find tack wherever you go.

For example, during a family trip to Washington, D.C., my mother and I paid a visit to the very classy, very awesome Newseum. However, even in the most interesting of places you are bound to find some tack. Exhibit A (if you will) is this international theater director who gave a talk on a production of Richard III set in modern day Baghdad. Sounds pretty classy, right? Pretty intellectual? Well... allow me to introduce the wardrobe:



What is going on here? Is that a black and brown STRIPPED shirt paired with a black and brown POLKA DOTTED jacket? Seriously? I mean, I know he's foreign. And I know he's involved in theater. But...

It's still tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment